EAC being an independent Non- Profit company is governed by the Board of Directors of EAC as defined in the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the company. The Board of Director has overall authority and responsibilities for the operations of EAC to ensure that the governance policies and procedures shall represent interest of shareholders or investors or group of investors of EAC. The terms of reference of this body shall be the following amongst others:
- Development of policies relating to the operations of EAC.
- Supervision of the implementation of the policies of EAC.
- Supervision of the finances of EAC.
- Contractual arrangements.
- Legal & statutory compliance.
The Board delegates to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of EAC the responsibility to implement the EAC policies and procedures.
Number of certificate